Why do this course?
Writing a report is a great opportunity to show you can communicate clearly, concisely and with purpose.
This course is designed to help you present quality information to clients, colleagues, senior managers and the board.
A full-day workshop designed to show you techniques to become a confident and effective report writer.
You’ll be guided through a six-step writing process. The course will include interactive activities, exercises, quizzes and discussions. You’ll practice planning, structuring and editing, and write and present a short report.
What will I learn to do?
- Approach the report writing process confidently
- Identify your audience, purpose, objective and key issue
- Create a report outline through mind mapping and other techniques
- Organise your information
- Use an appropriate structure and consider different methods of development
- Prepare an executive summary
- Use visual elements to enhance the report
- Use correct English in your writing
- Demonstrate a good writing style
- Write and present a simple report.
Contact me to enquire or book.