Why do this course?
Meetings, minutes and agendas aims to give you ideas to get meetings done smarter and faster. It’s a course to help you better prepare, listen, summarise and confirm future action.
A half-day course to learn what to do before, during and after meetings. You’ll try out methods for making the agenda, minutes and the meeting itself more effective and action-focused.
What will I learn to do?
- Understand the role of a minute taker, chair and facilitator, and the purpose of agendas and minutes
- Prepare for a meeting and put together an effective agenda
- Know what to do before, during and after a meeting
- Listen actively
- Write the final minutes confidently, using the right language and structure and know what to include and what to leave out
- Use strategies to ensure action follows on and time isn’t wasted
Contact me for booking details.