Why do this course?
Meetings, minutes and agendas aims to give you ideas to get meetings done smarter and faster. It’s a course to help you better prepare, listen, summarise and confirm future action.
A half-day course to learn what to do before, during and after meetings. You’ll try out methods for making the agenda, minutes and the meeting itself more effective and action-focused.
What Will I Learn To Do?
- Understand the role of a minute taker, chair and facilitator, and the purpose of agendas and minutes.
- Prepare for a meeting and put together an effective agenda.
- Know what to do before, during and after a meeting.
- Listen actively.
- Write the final minutes confidently, using the right language and structure and know what to include and what to leave out.
- Use strategies to ensure action follows on and time isn’t wasted.
Contact me for booking details.