Why do this course?
Learn how to write a presentation and become a more confident presenter with Writing to Present. Presentations need to be written before they are spoken, and if you can write one well you can give a positive and engaging talk.
A half-day course to help you plan, write and deliver presentations your audience will love. We’ll practise planning, structure and writing the different sections, and share slide design tips.
What you’ll learn to do
- Brainstorm and plan your presentation
- Structure your presentation well for maximum impact
- Start well
- Make the topic interesting and relevant
- Use clear, persuasive language to get the action you want
- Close your presentation and give a great Q&A session
- Use PowerPoint to do what it’s supposed to: support your message visually
- Create great visuals
Contact me to book.